Tuesday 19 February 2008

The life ahead

Well, This is the first blog in many months that I am posting, and definitely not the one to explain the reason for the delay. I think moving ahead I shall be more regular than earlier at blogging, and probably view this as my means of stress busting.
Well, for the first one, I would say that my greatest learning through 2007 is that problems are so meticulously divided for everyone pretty equally, and am not the only one suffering from one issue or the other. Life's to take anything and everything positive and to move ahead as well as possible, seeing an opportunity in every slide. While I write this, I recall Dhoni's statement in an interview 'There's a slick of a difference between foolishness and bravery, and the end result will determine what it was!'. Am just hoping that the result for me doesn't prove the former!

BTW, Hello all!

No comments: